How to care for your beard
• People with beards often forget they have a face underneath that needs care. Apply hot flannels to your skin every so often to open up the pores underneath – or put your face over a steaming bowl of hot water instead. Use a moisturiser afterwards.
• Shampoo your beard regularly.
• Imagine a line between the top of your ear and the corner of your mouth. Hair should not grow above this line, nor on your neck, unless you are going for the wolfman look. If you are going for the wolfman look, what are you doing reading this?
• Clippers are essential for maintaining your beard and for keeping it at an optimum length.
• Every you time you think about growing a goatee, slam your head in a car door. You’ll soon learn.