This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which we will process the personally identifying information (‘Personal Data’) that we collect and receive from and about users of our website (www.pankhurstlondon.com), (“the Site”) and customers who purchase our products, or subscribe to our newsletters.This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which wewill process the personally identifying information (‘Personal Data’) that we collect and receive from and about users of our website (www.pankhurstlondon.com), (“the Site”) and customers who purchase our products, or subscribe to our newsletters.
Our privacy commitments
• We will only collect, keep, use and share Personal Data for legitimate business purposes that we explain here below, or if we’re legally required to do so.
• We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed.
• For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
We collect the following Personal data from or about you as a Pankhurst London customer:
• Personal Data Collected Directly from you through the appointment booking process or product purchase: your name, phone number, postal address, email address. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you.
• Personal Data Collected Automatically from the use by you of the Site. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to operate the Site and provide you with access to the pages you wish to access.
• Personal Data received Indirectly through our suppliers which enables us to create and store a record of your purchase history. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is our legitimate interests in knowing more about our customers.
We use your Personal Data:
• For the administration of your purchases and appointments and to contact you about your purchase (for example to specify details).
• To contact you with marketing messages which you have requested or agreed to receive from us (for example via a branded newsletter);
• To contact you with surveys and feedback requests (for example relating to a product you bought or appointment);
• To analyse the purchase history of our customers and the way our customers use the Site.
Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) also places cookies on your computer, to enable Google to provide us with activity reports relating to the Site. Google uses this data only to provide us with information on how users use the Site and does not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. The information generated by Google cookies about your use of the platform (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. You may refuse these cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
Pankhurst London will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the Site, provide our services to you and administer your account.
Data CollectionWe collect the following Personal Data about you if you visit one of our Site: site referrals, browsing pattern, browser type, location, general interests, gender, age. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/ HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is our legitimate interest in operating the Site, providing you with access to the pages you wish to access, understanding the interests of our potential customers and providing you with relevant information about our services.
We use this Personal Data:
to provide you with bespoke website content (for example by analysing our site visitors’ age ranges);
to gain insight into your behaviour and preferences (for example by analysing the website pages you visit);
to create bespoke marketing messages (for example by analysing the click throughs on our Site);
to re-target our website visitors with relevant marketing messages (for example by using cookies hosted on our Site);
to collect site statistics.
For more information please see our Cookie Statement.
Pankhurst London will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the Site, provide our services to you and administer your account or otherwise as required or permitted by law.
We will share your Personal Data with social media sites to enable them to provide marketing messages that you have agreed to receive from them. The social media sites we share your Personal Data with as at the date of this Privacy Notice and their respective privacy statements are:
We maintain technical and physical safeguards that are designed to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Data, and to guard it against accidental or unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure to unauthorised third parties. These measures include device encryption, firewalls and virus checking procedures.
Where we keep Personal Data files on local devices these devices are protected and accessible only to authorised Pankhurst London employees.
We regularly review our security systems to ensure that your Personal Data remains safe and secure.
Duration of Storage
We will maintain records of your Personal Data for as long as you remain:
a registered subscriber to our mailing list;
a registered user of any of our Site;
or for as long as is necessary to provide our services to you.
Your Rights in Relation to Personal Data
You can update your subscription preferences or unsubscribe from our marketing communications at an time by following the link in the footer of the last email you received from Pankhurst London (“Update your preferences” or “Unsubscribe from this list”) or by sending your request with detailed instructions for our Pankhurst London team.
You have the right to update and correct the personal information on your account. You also have the right to request from us all personal information that we hold that relates to you, to request restriction of the processing of that data and to request that we delete that data. Where allowed by applicable law there may be an administrative charge for supply of copies of data and we may also require you to provide us with appropriate identification before we comply with this request. You also have the right to object to our continued processing of your personal data. You may also have the right to data portability. If you have a complaint about the way in which we use your personal information you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner www.ico.gov.uk.
You can contact us with questions about the personal information we hold about you using the contact information provided in the contact us section of this privacy notice.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our business. All such changes will be posted to the Site and if we consider it to be appropriate we will notify subscribers of any material changes by e-mail.
Pankhurst London is the Data Controller in respect of any Personal Data that you submit to us or that we collect from or about you. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales (registered no. 08304254) with registered offices at 30 Bankside Court, Stationfields, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1JE.
If you would like to know what information we hold about you or if you have any other queries or complaints in relation to this Privacy Notice, or our Site, our contact details are as follows:
Pankhurst London, 10 Newburgh Street, London, W1F 7RN
020 7287 9955